Career in google indonesia
Policy Analyst, Indonesia – Jakarta
This position is based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
The area: Policy
Our job is to advocate for Google on the big public policy issues of the day. Technology moves quickly, so it’s important that we work closely with politicians, regulators, academics and third parties to help them understand the issues that affect the Internet and our users. Google and the web touch a lot of public policy debates, so we’re looking for quick-witted, entrepreneurial and intellectually curious people to join our team. Life at Google is rarely quiet, and never boring so to succeed here, you’ll need to combine creativity with the organizational skills to manage different campaigns and projects to tight deadlines. Ideal candidates will be inspiring advocates and enthusiastic team players, eager to help shape the future direction of Internet policy.
The role: Policy Analyst, Indonesia
A great opportunity exists for bright, well-organized and spirited individuals to work with a stellar team on cutting edge technology issues. You will handle our various product agendas with policy makers inside and outside government. In addition, you will help advise our product and engineering teams on the public policy implications of their products, working with a closely coordinated and cross-functional global team. The role requires significant experience either working with or in government, politics or a regulatory agency as well as an ability to grasp complex technical and policy issues.
- Helping to research and develop public policy positions and campaigns as part of a broad cross functional team.
- Working with policy makers, industry bodies and third parties to advance Google’s policy agenda.
- Organising events and initiatives.
- Strong academic record with minimum of bachelors degree or equivalent.
- Great communicator–in person and in writing.
- Familiarity with Internet technologies and the policy environments that surround them, or an ability to quickly get up to speed on complex technical and regulatory issues.
- Fluency in Bahasa Indonesia and English.
- Enthusiastic team player with energy, drive and determination, as well as a genuine interest in the Internet.
- First-rate personal, political, analytical and organizational skills.
- Self starter with a sense of humor and the ability to thrive in a fast moving and sometimes stressful environment.
submit your application here
SOURCE: google job